Information We Collect
1. Personal Information: We collect personal information that you provide directly to us, such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number, and any other information you voluntarily submit to us when you sign up for our newsletter, register for our events, or engage with our programs and services.
How We Use Your Information
1. Providing Services: We use your personal information to provide you with our programs, services, and events, including sending you updates, newsletters, and information related to Brothers in Public Health.
2. Communications: We may use your email address or phone number to communicate with you about our activities, upcoming events, and other news related to our organization.
3. Analytics: We use information collected from cookies and other tracking technologies to analyze website traffic, monitor usage patterns, and improve our Site’s functionality and content.
We do not sell, rent, or trade your personal information to third parties. However, we may share your information in the following circumstances:
1. Service Providers: We may share your information with trusted service providers who assist us in operating our website, conducting events, or providing services. These service providers are bound by confidentiality agreements and are prohibited from using your information for any purpose other than providing services to BiPH.
2. Legal Compliance: We may disclose your information when required by law, regulation, legal process, or government request.
You have the following rights regarding your personal information:
1. Access and Correction: You can request access to your personal information and make corrections or updates to it.
2. Opt-Out: You can opt-out of receiving promotional emails from us by following the instructions provided in those emails.
We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. However, please be aware that no method of transmitting data over the internet is entirely secure, and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your data.
Our services are not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under 13 years of age. If you are under 13, please do not use our services or provide any personal information.
Thank you for choosing to engage with Brothers in Public Health. Your privacy is important to us, and we are dedicated to protecting it.
Brothers in Public Health Inc