INCREASING THE INVOLVEMENT OF MEN OF COLOR IN PUBLIC HEALTH TO AFFECT CHANGE WITHIN COMMUNITIES OF COLOR
Men of Color are a vital part of the solution to equitable health improvement and systems change.
We need to be involved in health improvement.
- Highlighting our strength, resilience, and potential to be catalysts for positive change.
- Encouraging active participation in health amongst ourselves to shape outcomes in our communities.
- Advocating for equitable policies and practices that support the goals of liberation and full health realization.
- Promoting strategies that address systemic issues while nurturing individual and collective health.
- Developing Men of Color into public health leaders by equipping them with resources, knowledge, and connections to achieve meaningful impact to foster healthy communities.